Friday, August 29, 2008

hi

ok so i think a blog is just like my diary right? i dont know who all would read this but i guess i will keep people informed of what i am doing. i will try and put pictures on too. um....my sleep schedule is still messed up. i wake up around 5 AM and then play the Wii for a little bit. theres only like 5 cable channels here that play american stuff. those channels are all movies and shows like CSI Miami. i am not really doing anything right now or this week. i will be taking a chinese class which starts i think around like sept. 16 or something. i will also be teaching some english classes for like 3 weeks to get some money. that will just be in the afternoons. some stuff that i want to do while i am here....get a blockbuster card, cell phone, bike, and make my helmet look cooler. i got to take a picture of it. ok well....thats all bye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I'm so glad to hear from you and I'm glad you're doing this. I'll read! I hope you are having a great time! Can't wait for the pictures of the helmet and your next blog.

AjRiedemann said...

Heeyy waasss uuupp!!!

What up little Cuz,
Just want to say (just like the comment above) this is a great idea.
i want to see pics, read whats up with you and your dad, pics of girls lol, o and more pics. I'm already subscribed and waiting for more. Have fun
-Aaron

Kenric McCay said...

ok cool. i will keep you guys posted.