Friday, January 2, 2009

Three 6 Mafia





Hello everyone,

Well I hope you guys had a good new year's celebration. I went up to Taipei, and saw Three 6 Mafia!

It was great, and I had a lot of fun. I was in the very very very front, so the only thing between me and them were two huge speakers. They gave me a lot of high fives and also sang and posed for some pictures and video for me. That was cool. I held up a piece of paper that I drew that said "I'm from Knoxville, TN!", and I drew a picture of the Tennessee flag on it. I think that was cool, and they enjoyed it. At the end of the show I even got to take a picture with one of them, but it turned out blurry!!! I was sad. Anyways, if you don't know to much about Three 6 Mafia let me tell you real quick. They have been out for a long time, and they have a ton of songs. Mostly everyone I know likes them, and from watching them on TV and from being at the concert they seem like really easy going guys that just like to entertain their fans. For example, Juicy J (one of the members) saw my paper that said "I'm from Knoxville", and during the saw he was talking to me real quick about that. Also, he was wearing sunglasses and during the show, and he let my friend wear them and he put on his glasses (second picture from the bottom and second video). So I'm just saying they seem like good entertainers that like to play around.


I really enjoyed it, and I hope another group goes up to Taipei that I like. Enjoy the the pictures and videos! I have a lot of videos but most of them are long and would take too long to upload.

No comments: