Saturday, December 27, 2008

Upcoming Rap Concert

Hey everyone,

Well, I hope you guys had a good Christmas. Christmas here is a little different. Some people and stores put up Christmas decorations, and also some people exchange gifts. Other than that I would say its just another day here. I mean the people here will say merry Christmas, but the stores, schools, and everywhere else is still open.

Anyways, I wanna tell you about a rap show I'll be going to in Taipei on Dec. 31st. Now, you guys know about 2 months ago I saw Lil Jon which was awesome. Well this time I'll be going to see Three 6 Mafia! Lil Jon and Three 6 Mafia are my two favorite, and who would have ever thought I would see them here in Taiwan!? I had no idea Three 6 Mafia was coming here until yesterday morning when my friend sent me a text telling me that. As soon as I read it I was looking for hotels in Taipei. Unfortunately, most of the hotels are booked/overpriced because in Taipei they always have a huge fireworks show for the New Year at Taipei 101 (tallest building). I wouldn't mind going to see that too, but I want to see Three 6 Mafia instead. What I plan on doing is going to Taipei Wednesday afternoon hang out for a little bit then go to the club where they will be at. Then when the show is over just take a bus back home. It will be pretty late, but I don't mind.

If liked Three 6 Mafia since middle school, so they have been around for awhile. All of my friends and I like them too. Another cool this is that they are also from Tennessee. I just think it will be fun to go to. I'll take lots of pictures and show you guys. Here is the website for you guys to look at. I hope everything is going good and I will talk to you later.

http://www.luxy-taipei.com/

No comments: