Friday, December 19, 2008

Hong Kong




Hey everyone,

I'm back from Hong Kong. I had a great time there, and I really liked Hong Kong. I thought there was a lot to do there. Well, maybe because it was my first time there. Some things I did was go see the Giant Buddha, go the "The Peak" which is on top of a mountain on the island Hong Kong, and I also saw "The Symphony of Lights". The Symphony of Lights was pretty cool because you would go to the other island, Kowloon, and watch all the buildings on the Hong Kong island light up and play along with some music. I kept thinking how did they do that because there were maybe 20 buildings all in sync with music playing.

I thought the people there were pretty nice and all that kind of stuff. Hong Kong is a cool place because in one area you can do all the shopping you want, in another area you can go to the beach/hiking/camping, in another area you can see traditional Hong Kong stuff, and in another area you can see all the business people walking around. I think it was cool seeing all the businessmen walking around the huge buildings, and I just kept thinking what was there job and that kind of stuff.

I would say I could have spent a week there checking out other stuff. I was only there for 3 days, so I just got to see a little bit. Anyways, I can tell you more about it later on but here are some pictures.

No comments: