Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant in THE WORLD!

Hey guys,

I think I have been holding out on you because I haven't told you guys about my favorite place to eat in the world!

Let me try and explain it. It is a buffet BBQ restaurant. You can stay as long as you want, and they are open until 2 A.M. There are a lot of different style BBQs with these restaurants. For example, one is they put a grill on your table and you cook on that. Another is you put the food on a pan which is heated by stones. You can have your choice. Also, I forgot to mention the price is really really cheap. Well, I think it is cheap for what it is. It costs about $12.00. I mean its a buffet, and these types of restaurants in the US don't cost $12.00. They should be a lot more expensive.

The food you can eat here is for everyone. If you love seafood, you can get unlimited seafood. Are you a vegetarian? Don't worry, you can have grilled veggies. One of the things I like is the beef at the restaurants, so let me use beef as an example. I actually don't really care too much for beef, but the restaurants have different types of beef. I really only like the really thin flavored one. What I mean is if you want beef you would have to tell the waiter what type.

If you are in the mood for some strange food for Americans like intenstines and stuff they have that too. Also, you can with the buffet it inluces unlimited food and also unlimited rice, drinks, ice cream, and everything else. What I'm saying is that it is just a really good place to eat for your money.

Here are some websites to look at.

http://yayan.com.tw/yayan/menu1.html

http://buffet-monkey.com/main.htm

Oh and by the way, I will be going to Hong Kong for a few days, so I will post again when I get back. See you guys later!

No comments: