Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flea Market

Sorry I don't have any pictures for you guys, but today I went to a flea market here. I never went to one before over here, so I didn't know what to expect. What I found out was that it is pretty similar to the ones back home. A lot of people there selling stuff. I didn't find anything I wanted, but I saw some interesting things there. If I go back there again I will bring my camera to take pictures for you guys. The flea market was an indoor and outdoor place. Some of the things that was being sold were tools, clothing, bicycle accessories, and lots of nick-knacks. My dad and I were the only foreigners there, so I thought that was cool. I like going to those types of places that don't have many foreigners.

Now a new topic...There use to be a clothing store here that sold clothing that I liked. Well, they sold t-shirts that I liked. I liked them because they were super cheap ($2.00 or something like that) and because they were comfortable. I guess I am kind of picky about my t-shirts. I just want ones that are really soft and comfortable. Anyways, that store is closed and a Burger King is there now. I can't believe it. Now I am looking for a new store that sold the same thing. I guess another reason why I liked that store so much is because of the types of t-shirts they sold. They sold ones that didn't make any sense. The t-shirts will just have a random picture on it with some English words on it. I think they were funny.

Ok thats it for now. Talk to you guys later.

No comments: