Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Bicycle


Hello,

Well I got a new bicycle. It is my birthday gift which is cool. This bike is good because now I can ride on the roads a lot faster. My other bike if you guys remember is smaller and it folds up and can fit in your trunk. My other bicycle is good for just going around school or a short distance. Anyways, I am glad I have this new bike now because I plan on riding it a lot to go explore around and stuff.

This bike in the US is really expensive, and it is over here too but not nearly as much as back home. I will say that I have never ridden one of these kinds before, so I have to get use to it. It kind of feels like I am going to fall off of it, and it is a little different to turn. Also I change gears with my break handles. On the picture it is the silver things on the handles. What I do is I move it to the left to change and there is another button to change it again. Anyways, I hope everything is going good. Talk to you guys later.

1 comment:

alan myers-davis said...

That bike looks great...I wrecked mine about a month ago and totaled it! Bummer.....I hope you are wearing a helmet!!!