Wednesday, October 21, 2009

National Taiwan Games

Hello,

Something that is coming up here in a few days is the National Taiwan Games. It is going to be held in the city that I live in, so I am planning to at least see one event if I can. The sports are stuff like basketball, track, and archery. I think it is Taiwan's own Olympics, but I am not sure. I want to either see the basketball, ping pong, or badminton event.

Also, over the past week there has been the Taichung Jazz Festival here. I actually forgot about it until I passed by it yesterday, so I missed it. It is where musicians from all over the world come to Taichung for a week and play jazz. The event has food venders and all that kind of stuff. I went last year, and it was pretty interesting. Ok talk to you guys later.

No comments: