Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello

I wanted to post earlier, so I'm sorry I didn't. I just wanted to tell you guys about a badminton match I watched at the Taiwan National Games. It was a good match, and I kind of know the rules more because I joined a gym class at a university. In the gym class, I get to play sports with the students, and one of the sports was badminton which is fun. Anyways, the badminton match was interesting to watch because one of the players was a real intense guy. He always screamed at the other guy when he scored, and he would scream really really loud. The other guy started to get mad and would just keep looking at him when he would score.

Well the part of the match that I thought was cool was that one guy in the match, who wasn't screaming and stuff, broke his racket twice. The way he broke it was from swinging his racket so fast that it just broke the part where you hit the ball. He did that twice in the match, and I just thought that was really cool. I think the rackets are expensive so that part isn't cool.

Ok well I will talk to you guys later.

No comments: