Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a good Halloween.

I guess Halloween is different here, but also the same. It's different because kids don's dress up and go door to door and get candy. It's the same in that people 18 years and older dress up and party. I didn't dress up, and I don't even know where to buy costumes.

I will tell you guys about my dad yesterday. First, Cherry and I went to this restaurant. She said it is a different place and it is kind of popular. I said sure lets go. I didn't know what to expect. One thing she did say was they the waiters dress up according to the holiday, so that's pretty cool. So we pull up to the restaurant and I notice that this place really is different. Oh yea, I forgot to mention its an Italian place which is ok because I will eat some pizza now. Well, we go there and EVERYONE is dressed up. Even the customers. Cherry and I are dressed like we should have gone to a nightclub because we were after we ate. The place had a little area of costumes so if you didnt dress up you could change there. Ok now let me try and explain the layout of the place. I really think it was maybe like 3 old houses combines into one. There were kitchens and stairs and rooms everyone. Theres about 2 million knick-knacks all over the place. I mean ALL OVER!!! Every wall is a different color, and also the tables are all carved out and then they put a scene inside the table out of random things like sand or plastic stuff. It was kind of cool because you could look at it.

Some of the chairs are beds. Not queen sized beds. They are more like I forgot what they are called...day beds? I don't know what but it looked comfortable. Anyways, I thought the place was different but I enjoyed it. So do you remember I said its an Italian place? Well, the don't have pizza. I had to try some new food. I don't know what it is, but I called it rice pizza. Its rice and whatever kind of style you want like chicken pizza, pepporoni, cheese. They had a lot of them. I tried it. I really did even though I was sure I wouldn't like it. Well, I didn't like it. It was just...not my thing. I ate like 10 bites though! So in short, the place is a cool place to try something different.

After that we met up with our friend Bobby. It was his last night out because he is moving to Colorado. We went to a place that I have never been to. It was a cool little place with a lot of foreigners. Mostly everyone was dressed up in a costume, so I felt a little out of place but no one cared. I thought it was pretty cool there. They played techno music instead of rap or pop music. I have to say that the costumes there were some of the best ones I have ever seen. I mean some of the costumes there looked like ones from a movie set. I wish I had my camera with me, so I could have taken some pictures.

So yesterday was a pretty cool day. Ok, I will talk to you guys later on.

No comments: