Monday, September 7, 2009

Howdy

Hello,

Well, I am kind of sick right now. It is just a little cold like a sore throat. I plan on taking a Chinese class while I am here. I don't know how many other people will also take the class, but I heard it will be less than 10 and all of us will be foreigners. It will last for about 2 and a half months, and it is at a university close to where I live. The class will be for 3 hours every morning Monday-Friday. That class has a bunch of different levels, so I have to start out taking the beginner level 1.

So I will be doing that, and then I will have free time after that. I will use the time to study some Chinese and also maybe go to classes with my dad. Here in about 2 weeks, I am going to try and tutor at my home too. I should make decent money if it goes according to my plan. I will advertise it and everything too. Once the final copy is done, I will post it on here.

Ok that is it for now. Talk to you guys later on.

No comments: