Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Exicted!!!


Hey guys,

I am pretty excited about the upcoming weekend! I will go to Taipei from Friday and come back on Sunday. I posted awhile ago about what I am going to do there, but I can tell you again. I will get there early Friday and check in the hotel and stuff. Then I think i will go to a little island close to my hotel. It should be nice. You can shop there and ride your bike around the island. When I am done there it will probably be night so then after that I will head over to a huge market and look at things.

Markets are really popular here, and I enjoy going to them to window shop and that kind of stuff. Then on Saturday I will go the a mountain early in the day and check that out. It should be nice because I have seen pictures of it on and it is really nice there. Then on Saturday night...LIL JON!!! Can you believe it? Yea thats right, Lil Jon is coming here! I am going go and see him. Unless my taxi or the subway goes of the rail then I won't go and see him. I am pretty excited about seeing him because I like him a lot. I am even more excited because originally on Friday I was going to see Linkin Park. Unfortunately, the lead singer got hurt so they canceled the concert. Instead Lil Jon is going to be here!

I also have a friend that said he might be able to help me out with a VIP room! Isn't that crazy??

On Sunday I plan on going to this other market and also checking out some old streets and buildings. I like to see that kind of stuff. There is a lot do in Taiwan and also in Taipei.

This weekened should be a lot of fun!

P.S. I tried to put a video up of my friend and his group rapping at a little concert we went to last night, but I think the video was too big. I put a picture of me instead being excited instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun this weekend. Nothing exciting is going on here. Just fantasy. That's all we talk about these days!!! Anyway we miss you!