Saturday, October 11, 2008

Over the Weekend






I did a few thinks this weekend and I wanted to show some pictures. I took a lot of pictures so I picked a few to show you guys.

First I went to this other town that is kind of close to my city. It was maybe 45 minutes away or something. It is a smaller place and they have lots of temples there. I took a lot of pictures of temple stuff. It was really nice there and there is a lot of details that goes into making the temples.

Next I went to this place called Kao May Marsh. It was a really nice place. It is also very windy there too. They have lots of wind turbines there. Those were cool to look at. At the marsh there are tons and tons of little crabs, so everyone there tries to catch them and look at them. There were lots of different kinds of crabs there. We stayed there until it was dark.

Along the way, I saw some guys standing on the bed of a truck while we were on the highway so I took a picture of them because I thought they are crazy.

The final place we went to was on the side of a mountain over looking the county of Taichung. It was nice because the weather was prefect, and at this spot you can order snacks and drinks. I had a chocolate waffle with some hot chocolate and looked out at the city lights. It was a really fun day and I wish you guys could have experienced it.

See you later.

No comments: