Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Typhoon

Hey people,

There is another typhoon here right now. On the news they said it is the strongest one this year which is pretty strong. The one that happened just a week ago I think was pretty strong. I mean the wind and rain. I would walk outside for just a minute, and the wind would be pushing me.

On the news, they said the winds are currently 10 - 11 level. I don't know exactly how fast the wind is going, but I do know that there are only 14 levels. The last typhoon did some damage. One of the things it did was knock down an entire hotel into a river. It was weird to see it because the building was still intact. I think it fell because of a landslide not the wind.

This current typhoon is stronger, and on the news they are showing car and other things that have blown over. We know it's strong because a car just blew over on the highway because of the wind.

Like before, everyone here is at home and staying there. Ok, I just wanted to tell you guys.

I just heard on the news that the typhoon is stronger than the Katrina hurricane. Ok now I'm going to go.

No comments: