Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Done Burned Myself!


Hello,

Well the other I was at the store because I just wanted to look around at some stuff. So I got off the scooter and walked past scooters like normal. They are usually parked pretty close together so you have to go through them and stuff. So I did it, and I promise you I just BARELY touch the side of a scooter and I burned myself. I probably glazed it for like not even 1 second because as soon as I touched it I jumped away from it. When I did it, I was thinking to myself that it really hurts. Well, not a lot, but it just feels uncomfortable. It was really red and thats about it. Then when I woke up the next morning it was a nice little circle. It looks like I touched up against a bolt on a scooter. Its kind of cool I guess, but it looks like a mole. I dont know how long I will have it but yea, I burned myself. I never realized I could do that when I walk next to a scooter. I guess I just didnt think about it.

No comments: