Tuesday, September 9, 2008



This video is probably going to take a good while to upload. This is me riding the scooter around town, and its a pretty calm day. Usually when people are riding around and stuff I will a lot of crazy stuff I really didnt see it this time. So with driving here, I consider it like the Wild Wild West. I really dont know what the rules are because no one follows them. Scooter and motorcycles drive in the cars lane. Sometimes cars and scooters will even drive towards you or on the sidewalk. People drive on the sidewalk its crazy. Also, I guess its like this everywhere, but people run the redlights all the time. People will also drive up infront of you but then they will turn left or something. Its pretty frustrating. I think its weird how the people drive here because I think the people here are really nice. When it comes to driving, they are angry it seems like. Once they get out of the car its like they are back to their normal personality again.

Ok well I hope you guys enjoy the video.

No comments: