Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Too Much Going On




Hello,

Well there isn't too much going on here, so I thought I would put some pictures up for you guys to look at. These pictures are me riding on the scooter, and I am taking them. This would be a normal for people here. I mean riding bicycles, buying food from people on the side of the street, and pulling lots of stuff while you ride your bicycle or scooter.

I don't have a bicycle here, but I could really use one. I would have to worry about people stealing it because i know people here steal stuff. I think people do that anywhere though. I don't want to buy an expensive bike because then someone might want to steal it more. I know I can buy bikes here for like $40 which isn't too bad. I could really use it though for when I play basketball because it takes about 30 or so minutes to walk to the university where I play at. I played there the other day, and it was sooo humid/hot outside. It was also around 7:30 at night. My friends know that I really don't sweat too much when I play basketball or something, but here...I really do sweat a lot. I glisten.

Ok well just look at these pictures and see how people get around and stuff. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: