Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Pictures

A place called FAG.

There are a lot of markets here, and i know exactly where i can buy this popcorn at. its really really good too, trust me, i know popcorn. its sweet kind of like kettle corn from the county fair and its fresh too. it costs $0.60 for it.

A gas station.

Just riding the scooter.

me on the scooter.

Im on a scooter here riding down a street. its raining too. right before this picture i stop at an intersection and this scooter infront of me crashes and the two people on it are bleeding and stuff.

This is also around 6:30 AM. I guess its hard to tell but there are a ton of basketball courts, and there are also i think quite a few people playing basketball. since its early there are more older people, but there were courts that had one people on it. i'll bust them up later.

People exercising early morning around 6:30 AM. This is at the university where I will take my Chinese class at. I didnt take a lot of pictures here yet, but this place is huge. theres a lot of going on here too. Older people come here early morning and do exercise. There were maybe like 2,000 people here exercise throughout campus. every exercise group does their own kind of exercise to different types of music too.

There is a stream or something that runs throughout Taichung. I wouldn't go near it though because I am sure its pretty dirty.

This is the way people park the cars. The entrance to the store is right there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When did you learn to ride a scooter? Is it like riding a bike? Also about that basketball...maybe I should have helped you with your dribbling before you left after all! :) Looks like you are having a lot of fun. I think it is so great that you are there and just learning about the culture. Can't wait for the next post!