Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update



Hey guys. Today I will just put up some random pictures that I took, but I haven't put them on yet. Theres not too much going on here. The typhoon is gone now. It went away about 1 day ago, and as soon as the rain/wind stopped the streets were packed! When there is a typhoon here everyone really just stays home. Not many people go out and stuff so once it was over everyone was out.

What else has been going on? Well you guys know I am teaching English right? I dont remember or not if I told you guys how much I make, so I will tell you again...$18 an hour!!! That's pretty nice isnt it? I mean its not even hard work. I just go in and play games while learning English. You can teach them any style you want to, so I guess my style is to teach the kids English while also playing a game. That way they learn and have fun because they are little kids in elementary school and I know its not fun to only do grammar and reading. But yea so I just go in and do that for a little bit and make $18 an hour. I'm not full time or anything so I make less than the full time teachers. To tell you the truth I actually make $18.70 if i wanted to be technical. Anyways...so I guess one of the teachers was fired. He is from Europe and I want to say Sweeden. So he was fired and they wanted me to take his place. So that means I would be full time making more money and all that stuff. But yea thats about it for now.

Oh these pictures...One is my tickets to Linkin Park. That should be fun. The other is just a picture of food at the market. I have tons of pictures from the market but I dont want to put them all on now. Well this market picture is just of food like herbs and stuff I THINK. Go ahead and just look at all the different food on this one table. Theres about 1 million tables of food at the markets.

No comments: