Saturday, September 6, 2008

What's Up?



Whats up everyone? I guess I figured out how to upload videos! I can do that now too along with pictures too. I guess let me give you a little idea of what is going on.

You guys know I have a friend here who is in a rap group right? He is a pretty cool guy, and he knows a lot of people here that own clubs/in rap groups/hip hop stuff. So whenever him and his group go out or when he is going to a club he invites me and I go. He really get the VIP treatment in the clubs its pretty cool. I'm serious though he really does. So when I go with him I'm included in it, so we get to sit in the VIP lounge and that stuff. I like it.

Ok anyways, this video is just at a little club that is pretty cool. In the video, its only him and one other group member. Its just a quick video, but its taking forever to install.

Its funny sometimes when I go out with Tom or just around with Cherry I will see foreigners. It seems like a lot of them are...I don't know how to explain. That can be a different post. Anyways, like my friend Chris said, you will see loser/not attractive guys with beautiful girls here. Its so true though. Anyways, I always see them at the clubs and stuff trying to pick up the chicks.

I am just blabbing now I think. Ok talk to you guys later.

2 comments:

Duarte said...

You should let your rap friend hear your "mix"

Kenric McCay said...

i dont know if i want to make a fool of myself.